Join us at Climaxx Cycling & Fitness Sunday, March 29, 2015 @8am for The Sufferfest Charity Ride! Suffer and ride through 10 Sufferfest videos back to back with JR Enns & Corey Kantola as your tour guides. Proceeds from this event will be donated to ONEFoundation to benefit those truly suffering with mental health issues across Niagara.Mental illness affects 1 in 5 Canadians.Please give generously to support this worthwhile cause.
Individuals and teams can sign up to reserve a bike online with the book-a-bike feature on our website. Pledge forms will be emailed to individuals or team captains who reserve a bike online. A minimum pledge of $100 to ONEFoundation is required to participate per bike/team. A tax receipt from ONEFoundation will be issued. An online waiver is required to participate in the ride. This can be done simply by creating an account on the website. Individuals and teams must reserve their bike before March 20, 2015. Each bike reserved will recieve a Sufferfest Hoodie. Teams can be up to 5 people maximum.Individuals who complete all 10 videos back to back will be awarded Knighthood of Sufferlandria. Climaxx Cycling & Fitness is an Officially Licensed Sufferfest Facility.
Here is the map of our 10-hour tour:
- Please see a doctor. You're not right and are in desperate need of help.
- You must do 10 Sufferfest videos, back-to-back.
- You are allowed 10 minutes rest between videos. No more. But less is fine.
- You must publicly record and post the event somehow – e.g., power/hr files, photos, Facebook posts and/or tweets during the event to show progress. Climaxx Cycling & Fitness will record and post the event.
- We do not set any kind of performance benchmark for your ride (i.e., how hard you have to go). However, we insist that you do a ride in which you Suffer and which, most importantly, of which you are immensely proud of yourself for having given all you can give and a bit more.
- You really should, although its not necessary, try to raise money for a good cause. Proceeds from The Climaxx Sufferfest Charity Ride will go to ONEFoundation Benefitting Mental Health Across Niagara.
- One of the following must be true for each person who wants to be Officially Recognised as a Knight of Sufferlandria:
- You have purchased the 10 videos you are using in your Knighthood attempt.
- You have subscribed to The Sufferfest videos through our app or on Roku
- You are completing your Knighthood at one of our Officially Licensed Sufferfest Facilities as part of an Official Knighthood ride organised by the Facility and approved by The Sufferfest.
- Upon completion, send the record (or link) of your attempt to TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com
- The immense satisfaction of having done something truly incredible and awe-inspiring and a little bit mad.
- A nice(ish) certificate with your name on it, and a very exclusive bike decal (in white and black no less!).
- An invitation to join the *very**exclusive* Knights of Sufferlandria Facebook group.
- We – and other Knights and Sufferlandrians – will verily then address your honourable self as Sir or Dame, whatever the case may be, from thence forward.
- You may use the designation KoS after your name whenever you like.